Commercial Medical Escort Service
Not every patient requires an air ambulance. A Commercial Medical Escort is a great cost effective alternative to medical transport. This service can save you thousands of dollars over the cost of a private air ambulance. Your escort can be a simple travel companion or provide assistance with your medical needs.
A Medical Escort Service is where the patient travels in a private jet, a chartered aircraft, a commercial flight; such as Delta, US Airways, train, or RV accompanied by one of our Critical Care Medical Personnel. This service is available worldwide for all International Air Ambulance and Domestic air Carriers. Wherever your travel plans may lead you, domestic or international, flying with a Medical Escort has the advantages of:
- Priority security processing and boarding
- In-flight medical care including:
- Pain management
- Cardiac monitoring
- Oxygen saturation
- Assistance with all basic needs
Medical Escorts provide a complete monitoring of the transfer from start to finish. To qualify for this service, the patient must be able to sit for a limited period and must be approved by our Medical Department, confirming that it will be safe and comfortable.
Your dedicated Flight Coordinator is available 24 hours a day to assist you with every aspect of your escort. One call does it all: Your Flight Coordinator will take care of ticketing, ground transportation and coordinate with attending and receiving facilities. Our team members are the best of the best and Air Ambulance Network is fully licensed and insured.
With our First Class service from "Bedside to Bedside", everything is included and additional family or friends can travel with the patient. Air Ambulance Network will make all the arrangements to include:
- Complete service bedside to bedside
- Obtain required medical clearances from the airlines
- Coordinate with attending and receiving facilities
- Provides medical staffing and equipment as required
- All ground transportation
- Follow up upon completion to include medical reports to facilities
Our Guarantee to you:
- We will be fully available to you 24/7
- Direct contact with your coordinator who knows you and your loved one’s situation every step of the way
- Tailored solutions for you and your loved one’s specific needs